I just bumped into a service that will be very handy for writing those densely-worded infoscience papers. It generates utterly meaningless but impressive-sounding high tech gibberish. With a push of the “make bullshit” button you can create phrases like
- enhance innovative niches
- streamline world-class technologies
- architect granular platforms
- disintermediate cutting-edge portals
- evolve intuitive paradigms
I feel as if I just reeled out of the exhibits hall of a library conference. Via Sivacracy.