Thanks, Bernadette. This is the nicest award I’ve ever gotten because I love its anti-authoritarian rules:
- Enjoy the award. If you don’t want to put it on your blog, don’t. Just get the warm, fuzzy feeling that I’m sending your way!
- You don’t have to reveal any deep, dark secrets about yourself or answer any sort of questions. You’ve already earned it!
- You don’t have to link back to me.
- You don’t have to give it to anyone else.
I am enjoying it. And I will pass it along (no strings attached) to some of the blogs that I tap into constantly
- Chucking it back at Bernadette’s Reactions to Reading (I love the idea of Maureen O’Donnell of Garenthill taking over the definition of “chick lit” – lord, how I’d love to see that happen)
- Peter Rozovsky’s Detectives Beyond Borders, though I’m sure he already has at least one boomerang
- Dorte’s bilingual DJSKrimiblog – here’s another Australian Frisbee for your collection
- On Fiction – a fascinating look at reading through the lens of psychology